Re: PostgreSQL ad images - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mike Ellsworth
Subject Re: PostgreSQL ad images
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
OK --- she will do what she can with this new elephant and if Andreas can find the hi-res, she will update whatever new work she develops.

As far as license, all should understand that whatever we do on our end requires 0 attribution and is being provided to the community under the "best- most free" license, which I believe would be BSD.

We don't want to impede anyone's future efforts.

Thanks,
Mike E.