Re: Trigger on a column - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josep Sanmartí
Subject Re: Trigger on a column
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

readding around I just found this:
The CREATE TRIGGER statement in PostgreSQL implements a subset of the
SQL99 standard. (There are no provisions for triggers in SQL92.) The
following functionality IS MISSING:
* SQL99 allows triggers to fire on updates to specific columns (e.g.,
AFTER UPDATE OF col1, col2).
* .....

Does anybody know if that's true on version postgresql (PostgreSQL)
8.1.2? Because I don't actually know from what version that sentence is.

Thanks in advance

--
Josep Sanmarti
Analista de Projectes