Re: SSL confirmation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew M
Subject Re: SSL confirmation
Date
List pgsql-general
Ah... ok

I need something like:

<datasources>
   <local-tx-datasource>
     <jndi-name>PostgresDS</jndi-name>

<connection-url>jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/beyarecords</
connection-url>
     <driver-class>org.postgresql.Driver</driver-class>
     <user-name>myName</user-name>
     <password>myPass</password>

     <sslmode>require</sslmode>

   </local-tx-datasource>

</datasources>

would that do the trick? Sorry for so many questions.. i have a lot to
learn about postgreSQL ;-)

regards

Andrew