Re: anniversary - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mike Ellsworth
Subject Re: anniversary
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
If reasonable attendance is a criteria, then this may be an example of
when localized press releases could be helpful.

Rochester, NY is 2.5 hours by fast ferry and Buffalo is about 1.5 by car.
Both cities are "financially challenged" and govt + industry are looking
for money saving ideas.

+  + Toronto is the big city, with way tall buildings.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 50 (or more) attend --- if they knew
about it and could plan ahead.

I have the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle business contacts  Probably
take 2 minutes to find biz contacts for Buffalo News.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike