Re: Print advertising - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Print advertising
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> I think you're absolutely right.  However, I'm personally at a loss on how to
> reach these people without spending a fortune on print advertising.   The
> problem is that small businesses simply don't read any national publications
> consistently.  There are some key ones we could take on -- ComputerWorld,
> Philanthropy Journal -- but on the whole it would be hit-or-miss.  And for
> small local papers, there are probably 25,000 of them in the US.

Actually if we are smart about it we could probably pull this off pretty
well. We just need to identify targets that are read. For example:

Fast Company
Entrepenuer Magazine

Both of these are going to be read by companies that are "in the know"
and "moving and shaking".

Joshua D. Drake