Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload
Date
List pgsql-hackers
works fine....
contrib_regression=# select count(*) from test_data ; count
(1 row)

contrib_regression=# create index test_data_index on test_data using gist( loc );
CREATE INDEX

> I've attached a small dump file that when I create an index on the table, it fails.  It works on 225 entries, but
failedon 250.  Don't know if this is data dependent or size.  Is that a page boundary?  It seems to me that unless the
right/leftstuff doesn't come into play for all indexes, that stuff is built correctly.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/