Re: somebody could explain this? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: somebody could explain this?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Classic behaviour, which has nothing to do with postgres. Try the
program below to see the same effect. You probably should be using a
rounding function to see what you seem to expect.

cheers

andrew

#include <stdio.h>

main()
{
double x[] = { 0.1, 0.11, 0.12, 0.13, 0.14, 0.15 };
int i,n;
for (i=0 ; i < 6; i++)
{
n = x[i] * 100;