Setting up a local version of the postgresql website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Adrian Maier
Subject Setting up a local version of the postgresql website
Date
List pgsql-www
(this is a re-posting)

Hello guys,

After checking out the pgweb/portal directory from gborg,
and i'm trying to set up a local postgresql site so that
i could finish translating it to Romanian.

I had done this in March, when i had translated most of
the static pages. In the meantime i moved to another
workstation, and i have to configure everything again.

Where could i find a copy of the database dump ?

By the way:
Right now www.postgresql.ro is hosted on svr2.postgresql.org and
momentarily i've put there only an index.html which redirects to
www.postgresql.org.

But, it appears like the dns record for www.postgresql.ro
points to 200.46.204.209 instead of 65.19.161.25 (svr2).
As a result, if someone opens http://www.postgresql.ro in a
browser the page that appears is the old version of the advocacy
site.
The domain is hosted on the hub.org's dns server(s). Could we
fix the IP address of www.postgresql.ro, please ?  :-)

Cheers,
Adrian Maier