Re: curly braces to group outer joins in queries from - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Palle Girgensohn
Subject Re: curly braces to group outer joins in queries from
Date
List pgsql-sql
Only, I set up postgreql to connect using JDBC... :(

So, the bug is that OO expects an ODBC connection, and I use JDBC... Seems
logical. I'll go ask the ODBC guys. Thanks for you help,

/Palle

--On tisdag, november 11, 2003 11.28.57 -0500 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>