a bug in libpq, PSQL 8.0.3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Adam Radłowski
Subject a bug in libpq, PSQL 8.0.3
Date
List pgsql-bugs
System:
server: RH 9 with latest updates (Intel Celeron 1,7 GHz, RAM 512) PSQL 8.0.3
clients: RH 9 with latest updates  on PIII 500 RAM 256, PIII400 RAM 128,
PI 166 RAM 64) PSQL 8.0.3 with installed postgresql-libs 7.4.8 (the
postgresql-libs 8.0.3 needs libraries from this older package)
compiler FreePascal 1.0.10, using libpq dynamic library

When ?
In any terminal  (linux, xterm, rxvt)  if I try create a new PRIMARY KEY
or any CONSTRAINT with PQexec function "I become a comment on the
screen, that the "implicit index was created", exactly this same, like
in "psql" program.. I've read carefully (or mabe not ;-) ) the DOC's,
but I din't find the answer, what shuld i do.

What I expect ?
None comments.

With greetings
Adam