Re: Query plan changes after pg_dump / pg_restore - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jona
Subject Re: Query plan changes after pg_dump / pg_restore
Date
List pgsql-performance
It's the same (physical) server as well as the same PostGreSQL daemon,
so yes.

The only difference is the actual database, the test database is made
from a backup of the live database and restored onto the same PostGreSQL
server.
So if I run "show databases" in psql i get:
- test
- live

Makes sense??

/Jona