Re: [IMPORTANT] OSCON 1 or 2 booths? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] OSCON 1 or 2 booths?
Date
Re: [IMPORTANT] OSCON 1 or 2 booths?
List pgsql-advocacy

> Wouldn't having two 'PostgreSQL.Org' booths be confusing?  Isn't a "one
> stop shopping" sort of thing better, where everyone gathers instead of
> spreading them out between two?

Well that is the question at hand :)

I personally think two booths could be a huge boost. I liken it to car
dealers. I can point at 4 chevy dealerships with 10 miles. All of them
spreading the chevy joy.

I am not saying multiple booths is a good idea, I could very easily (as
my wife continually reminds me) be wrong. It just seems like a novel
way, since one of them is free to get as much exposure as possible.

We could even make fun with it:

PostgreSQL.Org East
PostgreSQL.Org West

etc...