Re: [IMPORTANT] OSCON 1 or 2 booths? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein@varlena.com (elein)
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] OSCON 1 or 2 booths?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I also agree that one booth would be best.
It will be important to get the booth staffed up.
I did this last year, sort of, with David Fetter's help.

Once we decide on one or two booths we can begin
to coordinate volunteers.

Anyone got comp tickets for booth volunteers?

--elein