Re: [IMPORTANT] OSCON 1 or 2 booths? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] OSCON 1 or 2 booths?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> O.k. noted. Our obvious thought is that the more presence we have the
>>> better.
>>>
>>> Anyone else?
>>>

>> I don't think that works at on convention floors.  Our biggest draw last
>> year was the horde of people who were always at our booth, while others
>> were empty --- it was dramatic.
>
> Yes but this year we are going to be in a much larger facility. If we were
> still at the Marriot I would agree with you.

Hrmmmm ... I can see the argument for ... and without knowing what the
conference area layout looks like, will the booths be at 'opposite ends'
of the conference floor?  If they are just going to be next to each other,
then it seems redundant ... if you are looking at one at each 'end' (I
realize that there is not necessarily an "end" per se), then two would
make sense ...

----