[Fwd: Re: SQL99 Hierarchical queries] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject [Fwd: Re: SQL99 Hierarchical queries]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Looks like hierarchical queries are now officially stalled :(

Anyone want to take this up for 8.1?

Chris

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] SQL99 Hierarchical queries
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 07:31:16 +0400
From: Evgen Potemkin <eugen.potemkin@gmail.com>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>

Hi,

I haven't done any significant progress on that way because of lack of
free time.
Beside this, I'm recently changed my job and now I'm woking for MySQL.
I think it's not possible for me to continue work on PostgreSQL.
Feel free to take the patch and develop it further as long as you
mention me as author of initial version.

Regards, Evgen.