Re: Need help on drivers, add-ons - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Need help on drivers, add-ons
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Well, the big question is why did we create a new site if we didn't have
> time to complete the migration in a prompt manner?

Your welcome to jump in and help any time Bruce. We are getting ready to
bring up a new pgFoundry server. I expect once that is done a lot of
migration will begin to ramp up.  You could also check the archives
about the discussions of pgFoundry -> Gborg.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting