Re: OpenRPT (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] == PostgreSQL Weekly - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: OpenRPT (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] == PostgreSQL Weekly
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Darcy Buskermolen wrote:

> Yes this is a great tool, I've fond all sorts of great uses for it already,
> Are there any plans to turn it into more than just reports, ie will it evolve
> to become more like Oracle forms?

Not at this time, although if you've got some specific ideas on that front, please get involved in the project and let
ushear 'em.

The OpenMFG ERP application has an awful lot of that kind of plumbing already, widgets that we built with Qt, etc., so
it'snot high up on our internal list.

Cheers,
Ned