Re: Building a "complex" select? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bjørn T Johansen
Subject Re: Building a "complex" select?
Date
List pgsql-general
Nope, I have already tried that one... But this one returns 0 rows when eg. stoptype
= 2.. (it works ok when stoptype = 1 or null...) But I should get one row when
stoptype = 2 as well, but then with null values from fields in the log_stop table...

I am not sure if this is possible, without writing a procedure or similar...

BTJ