Re: pg_dump/pg_Restore 8.1.5 db -> 8.2 tsearch2 problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henrik Zagerholm
Subject Re: pg_dump/pg_Restore 8.1.5 db -> 8.2 tsearch2 problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the info!

So its that easy, huh? =)

I found a solution that worked but I don't know the effects yet. =)
I noticed that it complained a lot about snb_ru_init function which
apparently is not present in the new tsearch2.so file.

So I removed the SP snb_ru_init() from my old database. Made a new
dump and voilá it worked.

I don't have that much russian texts so I hope the removal of the SP
won't impact on the functionality in the future.. =P

Cheers,
henrik