Re: [ADMIN] PostgreSQL pam ldap document - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Adrian Nida
Subject Re: [ADMIN] PostgreSQL pam ldap document
Date
List pgsql-hackers
<Snip/>
>>Here is my attempt at doing so:  http://itc.musc.edu/wiki/PostGreSQL
<Snip/>
> I get a "not exists" error on that URL.
Sorry, I renamed the URL after someone pointed out the correct spelling.
  This was a link to the old one.  I apologize for the confusion, the
right URL is:

http://itc.musc.edu/wiki/PostgreSQL

> I assume you looked at:
>     http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/auth-methods.html#AUTH-PAM
> Do you have additions to it?

Yes, I did look at it.  No offense to the original author, but my doc
has a lot more than the four sentences that are there.  I was hoping it
would help others in my situation.  Again any and all
comments/questions/blah are appreciated.

Thanks,

Adrian

Attachment