Re: Making NULL entries appear first when ORDER BY - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Ken Johanson
Subject Re: Making NULL entries appear first when ORDER BY
Date
List pgsql-sql
Well, for the docs to list every possible conditional-statement for an
order by clause would just about include them all, so be all the more
confusing. Sub queries, IN, aggregate functions, aliases.. the list goes
on and on. I'd say that knowledge (that most conditionals can be used in
an order-by or group-by) should be implicit once a person has a basic
understanding of the language.