No triggers visible for different user in information_schema.triggers - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Oliver Brück
Subject No triggers visible for different user in information_schema.triggers
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello,

I am using a postgres 7.4 dbms, a single database DB in the public
scheme and two database users USER1 and USER2, both of them having
superuser priviliges.

USER1 is owner of all tables in the database DB. I have defined triggers
on some tables as user USER1, and all of them are shown in the
information_schema.triggers view. USER2 also can create and drop these
triggers, but does not see any entry in information_schema.triggers. The
query

SELECT * FROM information_schema.triggers;

returns an empty result. I thought this is caused by a lack of
priviliges, but USER1 as well as USER2 are superusers.

What is my fault?

Kind regards,
Oliver Brueck