Re: Autocommit - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Hasnul Fadhly bin Hasan
Subject Re: Autocommit
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Micheal,

Thanks for the reply.  I am using postgres 7.4.5 client.  There's one that is using 7.4.1 client.  I'm not sure if there would be any difference.
When i use psql and check the status of autocommit, it is set to enable.  I'm not sure if libpq and psql uses the same defaults.

Thanks,

Hasnul