Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Paul Argudo
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris  (Guillaume LELARGE <gleu@wanadoo.fr>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier wrote:
> I'm almost finishing testing out the latest version of pg_live. At this point
> in time I don't know if Afilias and SRA would be willing to press the CD's
> and send some off to you in time for the Paris show.

Well If CDs arrive on the 30/01 or 01/02, this would be great, otherwise
we'll have to do it by our own.

I really dont know the delays of delivery of cdrom pressing companies
here, Guillaume can you phone some of them to know that?... (he's in CC
by the equipe@postgresqlfr.org alias)

mail us the URL at equipe@postgresqlfr.org, thanks in advance!

 > I have as yet not created a french menu but that's only a few
> minutes of work.

Please let us know by mail what we have to do to have it translated?

 > The french postgres documentation is on the CD but I haven't
> made an active link to them as yet

Same remark as above.

Thanks for this great work, Robert!

--