Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guillaume LELARGE
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris  (Robert Bernier <robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> Robert Bernier wrote:
>
>> I'm almost finishing testing out the latest version of pg_live. At
>> this point in time I don't know if Afilias and SRA would be willing to
>> press the CD's and send some off to you in time for the Paris show.
>
> Well If CDs arrive on the 30/01 or 01/02, this would be great, otherwise
> we'll have to do it by our own.
>
> I really dont know the delays of delivery of cdrom pressing companies
> here, Guillaume can you phone some of them to know that?... (he's in CC
> by the equipe@postgresqlfr.org alias)

OK, I'll take care of this tomorrow.

>> Jean-Paul, contact me and I'll give you a URL of the latest beta iso
>> that you can download.
>
> mail us the URL at equipe@postgresqlfr.org, thanks in advance!

Yes, it would be great to be able to test it a little bit.

>  > I have as yet not created a french menu but that's only a few
>> minutes of work.
>
> Please let us know by mail what we have to do to have it translated?
>
> > The french postgres documentation is on the CD but I haven't
>
>> made an active link to them as yet
>
> Same remark as above.

I don't know if this is too late but can you put the latest release ?
It's always available at
   http://traduc.postgresqlfr.org/pgsql-fr/pgsql-fr-html.tar.bz2

> Thanks for this great work, Robert!

And congrats to every one for this new release :)

Thanks again.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/