Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On January 19, 2005 01:39 pm, Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> I have to build quickly a fallback for both RDBMS talks (mainly PG
> ones), and all the PostgreSQLFr.org booth stuffs (tshirts!!??).
> Pervasive guys would be great IMHO.
>
> I dont know if my daughter could be able to paint a blue elephant on a
> white tshirt, she's only 5? What do you think? Well that would be funny
> for her and me to do, but may not look like the actual PG Logo. :)

I'm almost finishing testing out the latest version of pg_live. At this point
in time I don't know if Afilias and SRA would be willing to press the CD's
and send some off to you in time for the Paris show.

Jean-Paul, contact me and I'll give you a URL of the latest beta iso that you
can download. I have as yet not created a french menu but that's only a few
minutes of work. The french postgres documentation is on the CD but I haven't
made an active link to them as yet.

--
Robert Bernier
 PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst,

  Tel:  212.244.8833