Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Paul Argudo
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris  (Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> It is unclear if either of us is going.  The organizers have not
> approved our travel expenses and with two weeks left, I am not sure what
> is going to happen.

I re-posted "the organizer(s)" just by now.. I'm asking him to be clear
on that precize point. I mean will Jan & Bruce will come or not.

I have to build quickly a fallback for both RDBMS talks (mainly PG
ones), and all the PostgreSQLFr.org booth stuffs (tshirts!!??).
Pervasive guys would be great IMHO.

I dont know if my daughter could be able to paint a blue elephant on a
white tshirt, she's only 5? What do you think? Well that would be funny
for her and me to do, but may not look like the actual PG Logo. :)

Cheers,

NB: yes, Im Zen :)

--
Jean-Paul Argudo