Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

> > You should take all but 5 of the shirts and ship them to either Jan or
> > Bruce -- it's a little up in the air right now who's going to Solutions.
> >  Jan, Bruce?
>
> It is unclear if either of us is going.  The organizers have not
> approved our travel expenses and with two weeks left, I am not sure what
> is going to happen.

Darn, you'd better ship the shirts to Dimitri, then, 1-week guarenteed (Fedex,
UPS's time guarentees mean nothing).  Try to keep it under $150.

Oh, and are you coming to the shindig tonight?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions