Re: cannot install JDBC with ORACLE jdk1.8.0 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Daniel Migowski
Subject Re: cannot install JDBC with ORACLE jdk1.8.0
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

Sorry to say that but the PostgreSQL JDBC Mailing list is not the right place to ask for this.

It is a packaging problem and you should contact either the maintainer of the package or ask this on a Red Hat mailing
list.My assumption however is (as you already stated) that you will have to use the package manager that comes with
yourdistribution and install the driver that comes with it.

Or you just skip using the package and download the jar file manually, like you likely do with the other jar files of
yourapplication.

Regards,
Daniel Migowski