java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: Relation 38868974 does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alain M. Gaudrault
Subject java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: Relation 38868974 does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
I've come across a problem which is only happening intermittently, and
having a difficult time finding information to help me determine what is
the source of my frustration.

The symptom is the error reported in the subject.  We invoke SQL
statements from a Java servlet via pg74jdbc3.jar.  The relation number
in the error will be the same for several occurrences, then change.

My first question is, how do I determine which resource is being
referred to by '38868974'?

I can provide more information regarding table structure and calls
invoked if it will help.

--
Alain M. Gaudrault, Reqwireless Inc.
Web: http://www.reqwireless.com/