Re: Documentation on PITR still scarce - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gaetano Mendola
Subject Re: Documentation on PITR still scarce
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs wrote:> On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 13:10, Bruce Momjian wrote:>>>Or TODO maybe worded as:>>>>    *  Allow the
PITRprocess to be debugged and data examined>>>>> Yes, thats good for me...>> Greg's additional request might be
worded:>>    * Allow a warm standby system to also allow read-only queries

Yes, this will shift postgresql in Sybase direction.

Did you solved also all your concerns on my two bash scripts ?

Are that scripts eligibles to be putted in contrib ?

Regards
Gaetano Mendola