Re: Counting clicks, Download page? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Counting clicks, Download page?
Date
List pgsql-www
Maybe a good way is to create a simple perl script that counts out of
some standard logfile formats and provides the numbers in a file that
would be accessable but hidden in the ftp file structure... maybe .stats
or something... then we could easily make a ftp script to retrive the
information for a stats page.  If we agree that it's something that
we'll ask/require our mirrors to use on a crontab, I'll be happy to code
something that works against proftp and apache, with abstraction for the
regex to split out the data.

Gavin