Re: Brochure(s) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Brochure(s)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On May 30, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 11:58:17PM -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
>> It's a two page flyer that explains numerous of the merits of
>> PostgreSQL...
>
> Who is the audience for that flyer?  Because if it's corporate
> people, it won't work.  They will never read that much stuff.

We (Pervasive) have been working on some stuff that's targeted at the
corporate audience, in the form of case studies. One should hopefully
be out in the next week or two, with another to follow probably in
4-6 weeks.

If someone has ideas for collateral other than case studies,
Pervasive is willing to spend time on developing the content, layout,
etc. The stuff we've done thus-far is laid out with the standard
Pervasive graphics, but we could probably come up with something a
bit more community-centric as well. And of course the content is free
to be re-used.