Re: Updated Win32 libs - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Updated Win32 libs
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> I've uploaded a new set of win32 libs to developer.pgadmin.org. These
> ones are built from postgresql 8.0 beta4.

With the previous versions (20041016), my pg_dump will complain about
missing pg_strcasecmp. Now (20041025), it won't work because
libintl-2.dll isn't present.

Actually, I'm not too happy about this DLL hell stuff. Static linking
probably wouln't use more space, because the ssl libs carry much unused
methods in them. At least, the zip should include all pgsql tools too.

Regards,
Andresa