Re: Another list for windows port... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Another list for windows port...
Date
List pgsql-general
Eric wrote:

>It is possible to mainteners of this list to keep this list from
>"/$?%/$?/? windows problems?  I don't care about windows.  The worst
>thing never made was porting an excellent product like PostgreSQL to a
>poor server OS like windows.
>
>Now, we are invade with users that aren't used to read the manual...

You mean like most Linux users?

>I thought the topic of this list was to postgresql in general and not
>about WINDOWS SPECIFIQ PART.

It is general, which is why you get a lot of cross traffic. If you want
to see more specific topics you may
want to try the more specific lsits.

>So the solution is to do another list for them...

Uhm there is a list for them.

Remember the goal is the pervasiveness of PostgreSQL -- regardless of
platform.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake