Another list for windows port... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eric
Subject Another list for windows port...
Date
Re: Another list for windows port...
Re: Another list for windows port...
List pgsql-general
It is possible to mainteners of this list to keep this list from
"/$?%/$?/? windows problems?  I don't care about windows.  The worst
thing never made was porting an excellent product like PostgreSQL to a
poor server OS like windows.

Now, we are invade with users that aren't used to read the manual...
even the howto install readme!!!  Users that have problems often relate
to bug in OS...

I thought the topic of this list was to postgresql in general and not
about WINDOWS SPECIFIQ PART.

So the solution is to do another list for them...

My opinion.