Re: wx 2.5.3 success! - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Alexander Borkowski
Subject Re: wx 2.5.3 success!
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> Excellent - you say wxGTK; have you tried under Windows?

I just tried under Windows XP and it builds fine (you have to copy
include/wx/setup_redirect.h to include/wx/setup.h and set
wxDIALOG_UNIT_COMPATIBILITY to 0 in include/wx/msw/setup.h).
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to give it any dedicated testing,
but I will continue to use this version during my work and will report
any problems. If you want me to try anything specific just let me know.

Cheers,

Alex