Re: Is Win32 port good for operational use? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Sheets
Subject Re: Is Win32 port good for operational use?
Date
List pgsql-general
I've been using the Win32 port of PostgreSQL for several months now on a
pre-production test machine without much difficulty,  in in my
environment I've had more trouble with MySQL in general than PostgreSQL
on Windows I'd recommend installing the beta and trying it out.
Depending on the features you wish to utilize it sounds like SQLite may
also be an option, it is a light-weight embeddable SQL solution, it uses
a single file to store the database in making end user backups much
easier and does not require an additional process on the client OS since
it is embedded in the application.

Jason