Re: Data Warehouse Reevaluation - MySQL vs Postgres -- - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michael Kleiser
Subject Re: Data Warehouse Reevaluation - MySQL vs Postgres --
Date
List pgsql-performance
What MySQl-table-type did you use?
Was it "MyISAM" which don't supports transactions ?
Yes I read about that bulk-inserts with this table-type are very fast.
In Data Warehouse one often don't need transactions.