Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Kris Pennella
Subject Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Magnus -
If you'd be willing to get me access to the google analytics, I'd be willing to cull through them and do some analysis. I think any of the data found would be useful to the group at large (thoughts of what everyone would like to see, what's important would be helpful/encouraged).
I've noticed in doing the analytics analysis for 2Q that many pages under postgres.org/  drive a decent percentage traffic to our site and it varies slightly from month to month which pages are most popular.

Kris Pennella     2ndQuadrant US
Operations/Client Services  kris@2ndQuadrant.com
 503.236.8196
PostgreSQL Training, Services, and 24x7 Support www.2ndQuadrant.com