Re: PostgreSQL giving jitters to Skypak - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Subject Re: PostgreSQL giving jitters to Skypak
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Steve

>>>http://www.cxotoday.com/cxo/jsp/index.jsp?log=false&file=template1.jsp§ion_code=1§ion=News&storyid=1383&subsection_code=1&subsection=Business&source=cxtnl&userid=aspire420@hotpop.com

>I have not seen any further activity on this.  I was expecting to see
>something either here or on PERFORM by now.

I had telecon with the responsible person at Skypak . They are still
with PostgreSQL and are using servises from
Shridhar , Josh to solve their some problems.

>It would be nice if this story had a happy ending due to "Online
>Assistance from PostgreSQL Experts Across the Globe" or some such. ;-)

It is more of a happy ending we are pushing them to give a follow up
experience to some other respectable publication, In india.

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.