Can't add PL/PGSQL function even after running createlang. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael R. Fahey
Subject Can't add PL/PGSQL function even after running createlang.
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm trying to add the add_one example from the documentation
(Programming 24.4, ex. 24-2). When I try to create the function, psql
complains that the language is unrecognized. I have already run
createlang plpgsql template1 from the command line and then added a test
database. I want to add the function to the test database. Also,
createlang -l test and createlang -l template1 show no functional
languages installed. Any ideas?

I'm running 7.1.3.

Thanks.

Michael