storage engine , mysql syntax CREATE TABLE t (i INT) ENGINE = INNODB|BDB - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pierre Emmanuel Gros
Subject storage engine , mysql syntax CREATE TABLE t (i INT) ENGINE = INNODB|BDB
Date
Re: storage engine , mysql syntax CREATE TABLE t (i INT) ENGINE  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: storage engine , mysql syntax CREATE TABLE t (i INT)  (Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-hackers
In mysql, we can wrote a create table like
CREATE TABLE t (i INT) ENGINE = INNODB||BDB|;
where the storage engine is the innodb one.
This allow to have differents kind of storage format, and allow to easly implements memory table or remote table.
I try to make the same thing for postgresql but i do not understand where the logical storage engine is in the source
code.
May i have somme help to find it .
Thank you.
pierre