Re: Comparing tsearch2 vectors. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Subject Re: Comparing tsearch2 vectors.
Date
List pgsql-sql

Dear Mantzios,

I have to get set of banners from database in
response to a search term.  I want that the search term
be compared to the keyword corresponding to the
banners stored in database. current i am doing an
equality match but i woild like to do it after stemming
both the sides (serch term and  keywords).

So that the banners for the adword say 'incense exporter' is
shown even if 'incenses exporter' or  'incense exporters' is
searched.

I hope i am able to clarify.

Regds
Mallah.

--

regds
Mallah.

Rajesh Kumar Mallah
| Tradeindia.com  (3,11,246) Registered Users         |
| Indias' Leading B2B eMarketPlace                  |
| http://www.tradeindia.com/                |