Re: Bug with view definitions? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Bug with view definitions?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> It's not a data corrupting bug but it's stopping view definitions from
> "working as advertised" which is bad if you're used to being able to
> rely on them.  :-/

Hmm, is this wrong on line 2085 of src/backend/adt/utils/ruleutils.c:
 need_paren = (PRETTY_PAREN(context) ?                               !IsA(op->rarg, RangeTblRef) : true);

The variable need_paren needs to be true in the case of the
information_schema query, but I'm not sure what to add as the additional
clause?

Chris