MS Access to PostgreSQL Migration Information - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Travers
Subject MS Access to PostgreSQL Migration Information
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all;

I have a customer who is somewhat overdeployed with Microsoft Office
Professional 2000.  I am using this as an opportunity to help move them
off these programs except where necessary.  Of these programs, the only
one that is likely to pose any challenge is Microsoft Access.

I am looking at suggesting the combination of PostgreSQL and Pg Access,
and I am wondering what advice other people have here.  Anybody have
advice in such a migration and in selling it?

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting

Attachment