Re: pg_live - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: pg_live
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I think it has to do with the way "damn small linux" was created. The OS
has been fooled that there's a complete debian package when in fact it's
been cut down so when I updated the distritubution using apt it
naturally updated the packages with the full set of files.

I'm pretty sure I can do the same kind of job too but it would take a
bit of trial and error to get it right. I'd rather get a reaction for
this version first. For instance... setting up the desktop.

Robert