Re: Create new Table - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Create new Table
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Adam H. Pendleton wrote:

> When I run pgAdmin3 against my local
> postgresql server, and try and create a new table, the "data type" field
> is missing.  I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean.

Uh, that's a weird one. I'm afraid that's a wx problem. Does it look the
same for domains? What will happen if you tab-cycle through the
controls, is the type combobox skipped? My last tests of wx didn't show
any positive things, so for now we're better off with our snapshot.

> Also, is there any chance we could reduce the program's dependency on
> pgAdmin3.h?  Any time that file changes, it requires a re-compile of all
> objects that include it, which is everything.

Actually, what I'd *really* like is precompiled headers on linux too...

Regards,
Andreas