Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii wrote:<br /><blockquote cite="mid20040519.130456.112624363.t-ishii@sra.co.jp" type="cite"><pre wrap="">
At least in Japan PHP is much more popular than Python. If we have
plpython in core, I see no reason we do not have plPHP in core at
popularthan Python. The question I think<br /> is a technical one. Python is a better "language" that PHP is. Perl is
meantto be rude, but the reality is<br /> that almost any dumb monkey can code something in PHP. Python takes actual
cite="mid20040519.130456.112624363.t-ishii@sra.co.jp"type="cite"><pre wrap="">--

Tatsuo Ishii

              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://archives.postgresql.org">http://archives.postgresql.org</a>

+1-503-667-4564 - <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:jd@commandprompt.com">jd@commandprompt.com</a> - <a
class="moz-txt-link-freetext"href="http://www.commandprompt.com">http://www.commandprompt.com</a>

PostgreSQL Replicator -- production quality replication for PostgreSQL</pre>