Re: psql 7.3.4 disagrees with NATURAL CROSS JOIN - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: psql 7.3.4 disagrees with NATURAL CROSS JOIN
Date
Re: psql 7.3.4 disagrees with NATURAL CROSS JOIN  (Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> I have discovered a problem with psql 7.3.4 where it does not seem to like statements containing "NATURAL CROSS
JOIN".I have a test that I have created that will show the problem. Please have a look at it, give it a try, and let me
knowif there is a problem with the program or with the operator. ;)

Just a note for the hackers, Jonathan (I think :) ) talked to me about
this on the irc channel - we couldn't figure this one out.  Seems that
pg_dump produces NATURAL CROSS JOIN in the dump of a view, but the pgsql
grammar does not appear to allow it.

Chris